Thursday 16 April 2015

Update is coming


Apologies for the lack of updates, my family and uni work have been keeping me busy .

So anyway for my final project I have to do a personal project which can be on anything you want and so my initial idea for it was to do a guide to surviving CA211 and animation, and make it into a sort of comic strip of survival tips. I drew a few suggestions and I couldn't generate any good imagery for them so I scrapped that Idea (well put it in the archive of idea's to do in the future) 
So what should I do for my personal project?
Well a few months back I drew Jon Snow and Robb Stark like this 


So I thought why not do the rest of the family and that's what I set off to do and here is the finished piece 

Look at their happy little faces 
Anyway as it didn't take me long to do these so I thought I would do the other Major houses in Game of Thrones such as House Lannister and House Targaryen. So look forward to seeing them in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment