Tuesday 5 November 2013

TMNT Story Board


TMNT Story Board 



For the other half of this project we were allocated a page number of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle script. I was given page13

I wasn't looking forward to this part of the project because when it comes to working out camera angles and movements I'm not very confident but as I did my thumbnails I slowly got into it and started to enjoy it more 
 



 As I got further into the script I was finding it difficult on where to place the characters and objects so I did a quick floor plan of the laboratory



At the beginning of this project I was keeping my thumbnails very neat and tidy but as I was starting to lose time by the time I got to the next 6 thumbnails I quickly drew them out 







By the end of this project I was happy with the outcome especially with the shading

No comments:

Post a Comment